Nordlux Vejers Outdoor Wall Light with PIR Sensor - Galvanised Steel
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Coastal Resistant
- Free Standard Delivery
- Motion Sensor (in low light)
- Galvanised steel metal light with glass dome diffuser
- PIR movement sensor with 8 metre and 110° detection range
- PIR sensor with manual override function to provide constant light for 3 hours
- Recommended mounting height of 2 - 2.5 metres
- After 3 hours automatically reverts back to PIR sensor
- Requires max 60W screw bulb, sold separately. For our recommended bulbs see 'related products'
- Size: H 230 x W 220 x D 260mm
The Vejers outdoor lighting range is designed and manufactured in Denmark and offers co-ordinating wall and post lights in a variety of finishes.
The Vejers wall light has a PIR (motion sensor) for added security. This motion sensor has a detection range of 110° and will detect movement up to 8 metres away, when mounted between 1.5 and 2.5 metres high and, once triggered, will remain lit for 3 - 5 minutes.
This sensor can be over ridden to provide 3 hours of constant light, after which it will return to PIR sensor operation
Galvanised Steel Finish
Due to the nature of the Galvanised Steel finish each product is unique. Products in this finish are sometimes subject to uneven texture and minor irregularities in finish, this is intended and part of their charm.
With an IP54 rating you can be assured the Vejers wall light is built to last. Protected both against dust and splashing water, these lights can easily cope with British weather.
H 230 x W 220 x D 260mm
|Type||Outdoor Wall Light|
|Format||Single Bracket Wall Light|
|Automation||PIR Movement Sensor|
|Voltage Type||Mains Voltage|
|No. of Bulbs||1|
|Replacement Bulb||Opal Screw GLS Bulb|