ASD Coach Half Lantern Outdoor Wall Light with PIR Sensor
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Free Standard Delivery
- Motion Sensor (in low light)
- Coastal Resistant
- Vandal Resistant
The Coach Half Lantern is lastingly constructed with a polycarbonate body and window panes, and with its built-in PIR sensor can act as an effective security light.
- Black shatterproof polycarbonate with clear polycarbonate panes
- Incorporates 'QUICK FIT' system, a unique fast fit electrical connection which eases installation
- PIR movement sensor with 6M, 110° detection range. When activated, stays on for 3 minutes
- PIR can be over-ridden for permanent on if required
- PIR is guaranteed for 3 years
- Recommended mounting height of 2 - 2.5 metres
- IP44 rated
- Requires max 60W bayonet bulb, sold separately. For our recommended bulbs see 'related products'
- Size: H 388 x W 182 x D 115mm
The Coach Half Lantern is an IP44-rated rainproof outdoor light, traditionally designed and equipped with a PIR sensor that triggers light whenever anything moves into its range. The sensor has a 6-metre, 110° detection range, which can be overridden if desired so that the light remains permanently switched on.
Robustly constructed with a polycarbonate body and window panes, the Coach Half Lantern is shatterproof and vandal-resistant. Thanks to UV stabilisation, it will also not degrade by mere exposure to daylight. Neither will it be affected by rust, as metal-constructed lights invariably are. This makes it eminently suitable for coastal use.
The Coach Half Lantern uses a unique 'Quick Fit' electrical connection, which is fast, safe and ensures correct installation by the end-user. This product fully conforms to BS EN 60598-1:2008 safety requirements.
Other items in this range are available from Lyco, for easy creation of a co-ordinated lighting scheme.
The PIR sensor used in this fitting is guaranteed for 3 years.
The Coach Half Lantern accommodates a maximum 60W GLS bulb (sold separately), with a B22d bayonet cap (BC).
Since incandescent bulbs have been phased out in recent years by EU legislation, Lyco recommend an energy-saving halogen bulb as an economical alternative. This typically uses 20-30% fewer watts than an original incandescent bulb, and lasts twice as long.
The dimensions of the Coach Half Lantern are:
- Height: 388mm
- Width: 182mm
- Depth: 115mm
|Type||Outdoor Wall Light|
|Format||Half Lantern Wall Light|
|Automation||PIR Movement Sensor|
|Voltage Type||Mains Voltage|
|Features||Coastal Resistant, Vandal Resistant|
|No. of Bulbs||1|
|Replacement Bulb||Clear Bayonet GLS Bulb|