Tel: 0843 317 7820

0 items £0.00
Over 20 Years Lighting Experience Award Winning Customer Service Advice Line Free UK Delivery on Orders over £80 (ex VAT)

T5 High Frequency Strip Light with Diffuser - 13W

Eterna
  • White polycarbonate body with diffuser
  • Independent on/off rocker switch
  • Supplied with 2m cable, 500mm link and butting connector
  • Link up to 6 fittings together using the link lead included
  • IP20 Rated
  • Complete with 13W T5 Mini Fluorescent Tube
  • Size: H 43 x L 570 x W 21mm
See Full Description
£6.49ex.VAT
Expected Delivery Time
Next working day
Order by 16:45 Monday 24th for delivery Tuesday 25th November
Code Unit Price ex.VAT Stock Qty Buy
£6.49 ex.VAT
In Stock

T5 High Frequency Strip Light with Diffuser - 13W

Details

Convenient and cost-effective, these slimline linkable fluorescent fittings can, as their name suggests, be linked together to create just the right length of lighting for your requirements. As they are fitted with a diffuser, they can also be installed above or below eye level. They're ideal for all those small, dark and awkward areas of your premises, where other lights just won't fit.

Durable & easy to install

To link up to six fittings together, simply use the link lead included with every fitting. Mains cable and lamps are also supplied for quick and easy installation. Choose from the range of wattages and lengths available, according to your lighting needs and budget. All models are made from strong and hardwearing polycarbonate and have an IP20 rating, so you can be sure that they are suitable for commercial applications.

User-friendly fluorescent fittings

Each slimline linkable fluorescent light has a useful on/off switch, so it can be controlled independently. This saves on unnecessary lighting and wasted energy. These lights feature an electronic starter, thus eliminating the annoying flickering that is a standard feature of many fluorescent lights.

Energy efficient T5 tubes included

The T5 fluorescent tubes included with your fitting have a 'B' energy rating, so you can be sure that they help to keep your electricity costs low. With a long life of 5,000 hours, they last for over 18 months, even if used for as much as 9 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Buy From Lyco

Lyco's products offer the ideal combination of great value pricing with high quality manufacturing, so buy in confidence that you are getting the best deal available for slimline linkable fluorescent lights.

Suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces

Specification

Additional Information

Supplier Code LFT513WH
EAN 5013845034937
Brand Eterna
Length 570mm
Height 43mm
Width/Dia 21mm
Cable Length 2000mm
Type Fluorescent Striplight
Style Classic
Suggested Room Kitchen
IP Rating IP20
Max Wattage 13W
Voltage 240V
Light Colour White
Colour (K) 3500
Fitting Finish White
Shade Finish Reeded
Features Double Insulated, High Frequency, Linkable
No. of Bulbs 1
Bulb Included Yes
Replacement Bulb 13W Mini T5 Fluorescent Tube
Product Reviews

FeeFo Reviews

Date / Score
Customer Comment Our Response
21-Feb-2014 Product:
Ordering by website is easy and speed of delivery second to none. Products are reliable, good quality, and good value. Read More.
24-Jan-2014 Product:
Excellent lights for price - using under kitchen cupboards - very effective.
27-Oct-2013 Product:
Items arrived very quickly, after-sales service was excellent
23-Aug-2013 Product:
I was able to compare a defective fitting with an exact replacement on the Lyco website using the photographs provided. Works well as expected.
25-Feb-2013 Product:
Good prompt service
27-Sep-2012 Product:
I found the Lyco web site to be the easiest to use of the other suppliers I viewed. I would certainly shop again with Lyco.
09-Jul-2012 Product:
what i wanted when i wanted it
28-May-2012 Product:
Good product range, good website. Excellent delivery performance Read More.
16-Apr-2012 Product:
Excellent service Thank you for your custom and for taking the time to leave feedback, please visit our website again soon.

Kim Puttick
Customer Services Manager
16-Apr-2012 Product:
Their products are excellent value for money, excellent quality and their delivery is second to none. I am only a very small buyer but always receive excellent service from Lyco. A straight forward, no nonsense, operation. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and for using Lyco.
I am pleased we have been able to offer the goods and service to the standard you require.

Kim Puttick
Customer Services Manager
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews 95% 20
Delivery

Delivery Information

• FREE: When you spend over £80.00 (ex. VAT)
  • £2.99: When you spend up to £79.99 (ex. VAT)
  • Special Delivery Surcharges
    • + £10.00 (ex. VAT): Next Day Before Noon
    • + £15.00 (ex. VAT): Saturday Morning
  • Zone 1 - UK Mainland (except selected Scottish Postcodes)
  • Next Working Day*
  • Zone 2 - Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & selected Scottish Postcodes
  • 2 -3 Working Day*
  • Zone 3 - Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and Scilly Isles
  • 3 - 4 Working Day*
* Some products are not available for immediate dispatch. See product page for details.
Read more about our delivery service, zones and special rates