Specialist & Shaped Fluorescent Tubes
Lyco stocks an extensive range of specialist fluorescent tubes. This range includes some of the more unusual shapes and types of fluorescent light tubes that you can find on the market. We have specialist tubes for a wide range of applications ranging from tubes for water purification to fluorescent lamps that help fight off the winter blues.
- Shatterproof tubes - for extra safety to prevent dangerous shards of glass in food areas, clinical environments or where children may be present, available in T8 size
- U shaped tubes 40 watts
- Circular tubes in four different wattages
- Special horticultural lamps for plant growth in T5 and T8 sizes
- Replacement fly killer lamps in both linear (T5 and T8) and circular
- UV (Ultra Violet) tubes for use in the entertainment and leisure industries
- Catering Lamps (Jacketed and unjacketed)
- Germicidal tubes – for air / surface / water treatment
- Architectural tubes - for concealed lighting and display lighting systems
We also stock a range of SAD tubes which are fluorescent tubes that help fight Seasonal Adjusted Disorder whilst also improving working environments during the winter months.
We stock all the top brands - GE Lighting, Greenstock, Philips, Osram and Sylvania – and what's more… we can save you money with our competitive pricing on fluorescent light tubes and quantity discounts.
Help from our Buying Guide
If you're having trouble working out which fluorescent tube you require, don't forget to consult our fluorescent tube buying guide, or simply give us a call.